The last arbitrations have yet to be rendered, some doubts remain and the last word will go to the President of the Republic. But there is a certainty that will not be called into question: Emmanuel Macron will speak on Tuesday evening to make new announcements about the health crisis.
The information, revealed by BFMTV, was confirmed this Friday by the services of the presidency. It remains to be seen what will be said on the merits. On October 28, Emmanuel Macron was responsible for announcing the bad news, the second confinement, while the curve of intensive care admissions became particularly threatening.
In recent days, the services of the Ministry of Health as well as Matignon, however, note a real improvement on the front of the health crisis. The epidemic peak of the 2nd wave of Covid-19 has undoubtedly been crossed, said Public Health France (SpF) on Friday, reporting a drop in cases of contamination, hospitalizations and deaths during the last week. Prime Minister Jean Castex for his part affirmed that the country was “on the right track” with an improvement in health indicators allowing to consider a reopening of small shops “around December 1”.
But the executive wants to show the greatest caution. No question, this time, of talking about deconfinement. Not immediately. This Friday morning, again, the government spokesman Gabriel Attal wanted to be very clear on Franceinfo. “I have no problem pronouncing the word deconfinement to say that we are not there,” he explained.
According to information from Le Parisien, the government has several leads on the table. Thus, the reopening of businesses at the end of November seems to be holding the line. Likewise, religious ceremonies could again be authorized, provided that very strict sanitary rules are observed. Questions still need to be raised with regard to the world of culture. The weekend promises to be studious within the ministries.
Original article by : www.leparisien.fr