On January 14, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S21, S21 + and S21 Ultra. All three are the new flagship of the flagship of Android. We offer you a review of the Galaxy S21 technical sheet.
Galaxy S21: zoom on the technical sheet
- Dimensions : 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight : 172 g
- Processor : Exynos 2100 engraved in 5 nm – Octa-core (1 × 2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3 × 2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4 × 2.2 GHz Cortex-A55) for the international version and Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 engraved in 5 nm – Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680 for its US version
- GPU : integrated graphics chip Mali-G78 MP14 (international) or Adreno 660 (United States)
- RAM and storage : only one RAM capacity planned – 8 GB of RAM + 128/256 GB of UFS 3.x storage memory. Note that this storage is not expandable, a first on a Galaxy S.
- Screen : 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel in 20: 9 format and defined in 2400 x 1080 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Density of 421 pixels per inch. 120 Hz refresh rate + Always-on display, HDR10 +. The screen occupies 87.2% of the front of the smartphone
- Drums : 4000 mAh + fast charging function up to 25W. Fast wireless charging at 15W. Wireless reverse charge at 4.5W. USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Main photo sensor : triple photo sensor 12 (f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.76 ″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS – wide-angle) + 64 (f / 2.0, 29mm, 1 / 1.72 ″, 0.8µm , PDAF, OIS, with optical zoom x1.1 and hybrid zoom x3) + 12 (f / 2.2, 13mm, 120˚, 1 / 2.55 ″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video – ultra-wide angle) million pixels + HDR and Omnidirectional Dual LED Flash. Photo module capable of filming in [email protected], [email protected]/ 60fps, [email protected]/ 60 / 240fps, [email protected], HDR10 + with stereo sound and EIS gyro sensor
- Secondary photo sensor (selfies): unique 10 million pixel photo sensor (f / 2.2, 26mm wide-angle, 1 / 3.24 ″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF). Photo module capable of HDR + filming [email protected]/ 60fps, [email protected]
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM (nanoSIM), 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC, NFC, FM Radio and USB Type-C 2.0. No 3.5mm jack port
- security : optical fingerprint sensor under the screen + 2D facial recognition
- System : Android 11 + One UI 3.1 home overlay
- Colors : Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink
- Price : 849 euros