Nothing says that Angel Di Maria and Neymar will both tread the lawn of the Louis-II stadium together this Friday evening for the 11th day of Ligue 1, on the occasion of the match between Monaco and PSG. If he played only 18 minutes on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday with the Argentine selection, the Argentine is nevertheless back from a long trip to Peru.
As for the Brazilian, he had not, until Thursday, played a single full training session since his groin injury on October 28 against Basaksehir. If, by chance, success accompanied them in the principality and Di Maria found the net or Neymar scored a double on the lawn of Monaco, he would equal the legendary Raï (51 goals) and join him in 10th rank of the best Parisian scorers of history in Ligue 1.
Here are the other figures to remember before this meeting broadcast at 9 pm on Téléfoot.
100. Will Kylian Mbappé cross the 100-goal mark in the principality? With 97 goals scored in the Paris jersey, the 2018 world champion is fast approaching a symbolic hundredth achievement. To celebrate this first this Friday evening against his training club, he would have to register the 5th hat-trick of his career under the jersey of PSG.
5. If Keylor Navas kept his clean sheet tonight in Monaco, PSG would sign their 5th clean sheet in a row in Ligue 1. A series that has not been achieved by the Parisians since the 2013-2014 season.
12. Thomas Tuchel may say that Monaco is “one of the most difficult opponents” to face in France, PSG is rather successful against the club of the Rock. Paris, which has not lost to Monaco since August 28, 2016 (3-1), remains in a series of 12 consecutive games without defeat (10 v., 2 n.) In all competitions against the French Riviera.
22. But the Stade Louis-II has not always been a welcoming land for the Parisian club. Between the seasons 1984-1985 and 2005-2006, PSG even signed one of the worst black series in its history in Ligue 1 since there has been 22 consecutive games without success. Worse still, since between 1994 and 2001, the capital club lost on each of its trips to the principality, conceding seven losses in a row and scoring only two small goals.
2. AS Monaco and PSG will not be housed in the same boat at the level of their French internationals. Niko Kovac will have to do without the services of his two “Blues”, Ruben Aguilar being suspended and Wissam Ben Yedder in front, him, withdrawing after a positive test for Covid. For his part, Thomas Tuchel will be able to count on Presnel Kimpembe and Kylian Mbappé.
Article original de: www.leparisien.fr