Now owned by the Chinese group Lenovo in the same way as the IBM computers branch, Motorola has been producing smartphones since 2015 under the name Moto. And at the pace of the brand’s releases we are already at the G9 Plus, which is discussed in this article. Unveiled a few hours ago by Motorola by Lenovo, the G9 Plus no longer holds any secrets for us. Here is the robot portrait and the complete technical sheet.
Motorola Moto G9 Plus: all on its technical sheet
- Dimensions : 170 x 78.1 x 9.7 mm
- Weight : 223 g
- Processor : Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G engraved in 8 nm – Octa-core (2 × 2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU : integrated graphics chip Adreno 618
- RAM and storage : two capacities planned – 4 or 6 GB of RAM + 128/256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage memory expandable via micro-SD (up to 256 GB)
- Screen : 6.81-inch LTPS IPS LCD panel in 20: 9 format and defined in 2400 x 1080 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Density of 386 pixels per inch. 60 Hz refresh rate + Always-on display, HDR10. The screen occupies 84.1% of the front of the smartphone
- Drums : 5,000 mAh + fast charging function up to 30W. No reverse charging. No wireless charging either
- Main photo sensor : quadruple photo sensor 64 (f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.73 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF – wide-angle) + 8 (f / 2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1 / 4.0 ″, 1.12µm – ultra-wide-angle) + 2 (f / 2.2, (macro)) + 2 (f / 2.2 – depth of field, acts as a fake ToF sensor) million pixels + HDR and omnidirectional LED flash. Photo module capable of filming in [email protected], [email protected]/ 60 / 120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Secondary photo sensor (selfies): single 16 million pixel photo sensor (f / 2.0, 29mm (standard)). Photo module capable of HDR + filming [email protected]
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM (nanoSIM), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO , NFC, FM Radio and USB Type-C 2.0. 3.5mm jack port
- security : Side-mounted optical fingerprint sensor, in lock / unlock button + 2D facial recognition
- System : Android 10 + Motorola home overlay
- Colors : Rose Gold, Indigo Blue
- Price : 210 euros