In the mill and in the kitchen for months despite the disappointing sales of its mobile branch, Xiaom is now laying what represents 11 years of smartphone development by its teams. Indeed, the Chinese giant draws a new top of the range which is already a lot of talk. Here is the quick start.
Xiaomi Mi 11: the complete technical sheet
- Dimensions : 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm
- Weight : 196 g
- Processor : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 engraved in 5 nm – Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU : integrated graphics chip Adreno 660
- RAM and storage : two capacities planned in RAM – 8 and 12 GB of RAM + 128/256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage memory. Note that this storage is not expandable.
- Screen : 6.81-inch AMOLED, 1B colors panel in 20: 9 format and defined in 3200 x 1440 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Density of 515 pixels per inch. 120 Hz refresh rate + Always-on display, HDR10. The screen occupies 91.4% of the front of the smartphone
- Drums : 5,000 mAh + fast charging function up to 55W. Fast wireless charging at 50W. Wireless reverse charge at 10WPower Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 4+
- Main photo sensor : triple photo sensor 108 (f / 1.9, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.33 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS – wide-angle) + 13 (f / 2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1 / 3.06 ″, 1.12µm – ultra-wide angle) + 5 (f / 2.4, (macro), 1 / 5.0 ″, 1.12µm) + million pixels + HDR and omnidirectional Dual LED Flash. Photo module capable of filming in [email protected]/ 30fps, [email protected]/ 60fps, [email protected]/ 60/120/240 / 480fps; gyro-EIS
- Secondary photo sensor (selfies): unique 20 million pixel photo sensor (27mm (wide), 1 / 3.4 ″, 0.8µm). Photo module capable of HDR + filming [email protected], [email protected]
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM (nanoSIM), 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC, NFC, FM Radio and USB Type-C 2.0. No 3.5mm jack port
- security : optical fingerprint sensor under the screen + 3D facial recognition
- System : Android 11 + MIUI 12.5 home overlay
- Colors : Black, White, Blue, Purple, Khaki
- Price : 700 euros